In order to make an appointment affix Elite visa at the Immigration Chaengwattana in Bangkok with our Elite Personal Liaison (EPL Service - Free of charge for 1st usage), we would need you to send required documents below to check before making an appointment.
- Passport– Please send us a picture of your current passport that you would like to affix Thailand Elite visa in it.
- Visa– Please send us a picture of your visa sticker page. If you do not have a visa sticker, please send us a picture of your latest arrival stamp.
- Arrival Stamp– please send us a picture of your latest arrival stamp in your passport, with clear details of “admitted until” date.
- Arrival / Departure Card (TM. 6)– Please send us a picture of your arrival card (the little blue form that you obtained on your arrival date). The Police Report is needed if you lost TM.6
- TM30 Receipt – Please send us a picture of your current TM30 receipt.
- Overstay Record– If you have an ‘overstay’ record in Thailand from your last entry stamp, please be informed that the immigration office will not allow you to affix Thailand Elite Visa at Chaeng Wattana Immigration. You will be required to leave the country to clear off your overstay record, before you can make an appointment to affix Thailand Elite Visa at Chaeng Wattana Immigration.